Welcome to our exciting new upgrade!
A few days ago, the TherapyAppointment Community was invited to join the TA2.0 Training Software. The response has been impressive. We’re excited to have you in the software, learning! We heard you when you said you wanted to adapt your processes — the Training Software allows you to do just that.
We know you want to learn and get a feel for the software and are excited to offer several resources just for you.
Everyone learns differently, so we've created a variety of learning resources to get you started. Our Support Team is always here to help, but due to the volume of calls, the fastest way to get answers is using these resources:
- Free Learning Guide: We’ll email you our 7-Min Series of short and sweet videos hosted by our CEO, Dr. Bill Whitehead, to help you get familiar. Keep an eye on the email address that you used to register for the Training Software for details.
- YouTube Learning Channel: Jump straight to the content and move at your own pace by checking out our YouTube Migration Videos series.
- Deep Dive Demos: Starting January 3rd, we'll offer weekly demos and Q+A sessions to guide you through the things you need help with most. Click here to register and check in with our Facebook page so that you can weigh in and help us decide what demo to offer! Be sure to Like our Facebook page to be notified of when to vote!
- Have a Conundrum? Our Help Section: Did you know that you can find help videos right inside the software? Just look for the orange question mark below and click on “Have a Conundrum?” to get started! (See below)
- Other resources: check out our YouTube Playlists made specifically for you!
Get help from inside of the software anytime you need it by clicking "Help"